So, I thought I should give this a try...it amused me thoroughly (it doesn't take much anymore)
1. YOUR REAL NAME:
Sandra Leigh Clark
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle.)
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal)
4. YOUR SPY NAME: (middle name, and current street name)
(that is by far the dumbest thing I have ever heard!)
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name and first 2 letters of mom's maiden name, first 3 letters of your hometown)
(why are my answers ending up so CRAZY?)
Claelgurac - that's Elijah's...it looks like the name for what he puked up earlier!
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
Clear Ice Water
(HAHAHAHAHA! That is the best!)
7. YOUR IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of you dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle)
(How would you pronounce that???)
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (your dad's middle name, and your favorite authors last name)
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets)
Black Finnegan Bojangles BathroomLover Metrosexual Cowcat CrackBubbleBaby Finnley Memorial Hospital ForceFlex Alcove Jalapeno McKitty
(Don't ask...I have issues...deep-rooted, serious issues...)
I think Adam's goth name should be BLACK HUSSY!! I'm so amused....oh-so-amused!
That was thoroughly entertaining...especially the last one . I had a good time.
I just got off the phone with the manager who has been running my store since I went on maternity leave...can you believe that he wanted me to do a manager's schedule for next week? WHAT? I'm not back yet...if I do a schedule, that means I'm doing WORK this week. Forget that! I should have told him YES and then demanded to be paid for a 10-hour shift. HA...they would have taken as long to pay me for that as they took to get my disability pay to me. ...I really don't like my job.
On another note, my poor baby obviously still isn't feeling too well today. He projectile-puked across the room earlier...it was WAY COOL! I had just set him down in his swing so I could run to the bathroom quick and as soon as I got back, he puked...I swear, it went like 4 feet in front of him! He looked so surprised...didn't seem too bothered by it, but he looked shocked! And he still has a fever, even with the Tylenol. So I freaked out and called the pediatrician who told me that this was normal as long as his fever didn't go too high and he wasn't puking all the time. Know what? I didn't believe the nurse (shame on me!) and I called my mother instead, who assured me that this is OK...I believe my mom because, well, she's my mom! But my poor baby...he's not himself. I mean, everyone has heard the stories about how Elijah is rather high-maintenance and like attention...he doesn't like to sleep and if he had things his way, I think he'd nurse for 23 hours a day......I LOVE my baby! Well, since his shots, he's been so mellow...maybe a little fussy when the Tylenol wears off but otherwise MELLOW. He slept from 3am until 8am this morning, woke up and hardly ate. Then he woke up at noon, and hardly ate again. Hmmmm...then he got fussy at about 2:30 and I thought for SURE he was hungry...nope...and now he's napping. I hope he still likes me! After all these weeks of him just wanting ME, I feel a little left out today. *sigh* guess I'll go do some housework or something...I feel so useless right now. This is pathetic...I'm gonna be a wreck next week when I go back to work.I'm going to eat a baked potato now...