Monday, October 22, 2007

Autumn is pretty cool...

...and I don't just mean in terms of temperature! Elijah and I took a quick walk today before it started raining and I decided to take a few pictures of the park across the street. I'm no professional but they are pretty nonetheless!

IMG_2491
Along the trail...

IMG_2495IMG_2497
Elijah's duck friend on the kind of scummy-looking pond. Most of the ducks were in pairs, but this guy was by himself.

IMG_2504IMG_2506
IMG_2508
More ducks...these guys wre one the non-scummy pong. This is the pond where we can go ice skating in the winter.

IMG_2501IMG_2509
IMG_2510IMG_2511
IMG_2512IMG_2513
More of the cool non-scummy pond.

IMG_2514
This was the squirrel that Elijah decided to yell at...then I got the next picture...
IMG_2517
Check out its crazy demon-like eye! Yikes.

And that's all...Elijah was all bundled up in the stroller because it was rather chilly so I didn't take his picture...well, I did but they were not the best. He's taking an afternoon nap and I'll try to take some pictures/videos of him walking later. He's gotten very good at it!
But it seems like every time we pull out the camera, he sits down again. Crazy baby!

No comments:

Teagan Riley Clark