Monday, October 29, 2007

Locked in!

***UPDATE AT THE BOTTOM***

So yeah...I am LOCKED IN MY HOUSE. You see, our deadbolts lock on the inside and outside with the key. My house keys are still in my car. Adam locked the deadbolt when he went to work. So I have two choices: stay inside until Adam gets home, which could be pretty late tonight OR climb out a window. I'm not as agile as I once was...I still need to think about this!

My baby is still sleeping...he slept for about 4 out of the 6 hours of travel time yesterday and when we got home, he was WIDE awake and ready to play! He went to bed at about 11:30pm and he is still sleeping! Poor little guy...we wore him out this weekend!



****I WENT OUT THE WINDOW!!!***
On the first attempt, I forgot my car keys and had to CLIMB BACK THROUGH THE WINDOW! heh...major blonde moment...

No comments:

Teagan Riley Clark