Monday, March 31, 2008

EDIT AT BOTTOM!

It's raining today. In fact, we've had two thunderstorms already...one very loud one that woke all of us up at about 3am, and another one at noon. Spring is in the air, right?

WHATEVER! It's 37 degrees outside! So not only is it raining and just kind of gloomy, it's cold too! And I'm feeling lied to. All of our "meteorologists" said it would be in the 50's today. Even Mark Baden lied to me. Unbelievable. See, I have this system at 10pm when the news comes on: I like to watch all four major networks to see what their forecast says. (yeah, I only do this now when Adam IS NOT home because he used to give me a hard time about it!) CBS, FOX, NBC and finally ABC. ABC's Mark Baden is usually very accurate, as is his colleague Lance Hill. (Bring back memories, Mom and Dad?) They were all so wrong. And I am not pleased. And you know what will happen tonight? THEY WILL LIE THEIR WAY OUT OF THEIR OH-SO-WRONG FORECAST...probably by saying some front moved the wrong way, or maybe the stars aligned incorrectly, or that a black cat ran over a bridge and caused instability in the atmosphere...and that, my friends, is the reason that we didn't even hit 40 degrees HA!

OK, I'm done. One a lighter note, Elijah has a well-baby check-up tomorrow morning. It's his 15 month check-up . Oops...yeah, he is 16 1/2 months old. I forgot. Anyway, I'm anxious to go tomorrow because I know he's had a growth spurt. I know for certain that he's put on at least 5 pounds since his 1st birthday (he got weighed when he went in for his rash) and I'm sure he's grown in height as well. Plus, I really like his new pediatrician. I really liked the doctor he had in Racine, too, but that's a long drive now that we moved. But his new doctor was very good with him when we went in for his rash. Elijah didn't like her...probably because she had all "scary" stuff like a stethoscope. But I think he'll be okay.

Well, that is all that's going on in my oh-so-exciting life. Hope you're all having a good Monday.

EDIT: Well, I opened my mouth a little soon. As of 8pm, it's 50 degrees outside! HA!

No comments:

Teagan Riley Clark