Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April

It's been a rough four months. I have had worse times in my life, but the past four months have seriously drained me both physically and emotionally. The past week has really had me wondering how I was going to make it through everything.

I have a wonderful husband, and we not only love each other but we are in love. I have a beautiful child whose smile can brighten even my darkest emotions. I have a great family that supports me no matter what. I have remarkable friends who seem to always know what to say. I have a roof over my head, and we have food to eat. I have my life. And I have Christ.

It's April now, and I'm praying that I can remember what I just wrote above. God doesn't give us anything we can't handle. And although I've felt pretty overwhelmed lately, I know it's going to get better. I trust that God is in control. And I'll wait for Him to show me where to go and what to do next.

Psalm 9:9-11
9 The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed,
a stronghold in times of trouble.

10 Those who know your name will trust in you,
for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.

Psalm 37:4-6

4 Delight yourself in the LORD
and he will give you the desires of your heart.

5 Commit your way to the LORD;
trust in him and he will do this:

6 He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn,
the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.

No comments:

Teagan Riley Clark