Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to Adam!

I was totally going to type something super sappy to try to embarrass you but I decided against it for several reasons:
  • you don't embarrass easily
  • I would probably be the one to get embarrassed
  • you would call and tell me I'm a nerd
  • I wouldn't have been able to do a bullet post
  • my blog is public and I wouldn't want it to end up on the front page of Xanga
  • "sappy" really just isn't my thing
  • "sappy" really just isn't YOUR thing
  • sap is strictly for maple syrup
So hopefully you aren't disappointed! Enjoy Texas..and eat some good, authentic Mexican food for your birthday ole!

PS: You already know that the monkey and I have a surprise for you when you get home but Eli insisted on giving you a happy birthday message now:

bdaypic


No comments:

Teagan Riley Clark