Saturday, September 15, 2007

pics

I got several requests from my sister to post some new pictures. I had to search our camera for some good pictures because Elijah doesn't like to sit still anymore! Most of our pictures are when he's in his high chair...but I did manage to find some cute ones. So here goes...

First are a couple from his time in his Johnny Jump-Up...he really just figured out that he's supposed to jump, not spin around! By the look on his face in the 2nd picture, you'd think he was jumping for hours!
IMG_1956 IMG_1957

IMG_1977...and what are YOU looking at???


IMG_1978
HA!!!


These, believe it or not, were taken by Adam! They are very fitting, however. Our son likes his bananas...eats between 3 and 4 a day. I think he'd eat all of them if I let him! When we go grocery shopping, he squeals when he sees me put bananas in the cart!
IMG_1986IMG_1987

IMG_1988IMG_1996

IMG_1997IMG_1998

IMG_2000IMG_2003

IMG_2007IMG_2008
Excuse the blurriness in the last one...but it was too funny for me NOT to post!


IMG_2028IMG_2029
And finally, a few from today. I wish I could figure out what he's trying to tell me sometimes...he seems very determined to get his point across!

Oh yeah, and one of him after grocery shopping in his new Brewers sweatshirt. Adam and I are super jealous that we don't have one...baby sweatshirts are much cheaper than adult ones! This picture came from my cell phone so the quality is rather poor...still a good picture tho!
091407_18441


No comments:

Teagan Riley Clark