KAKAR!

Pretty funny story about yesterday...

Elijah was acting all strange yesterday afternoon. He was sitting, with his back to me, playing with a shoe box. He'd open it up, look at me over his shoulder, kind of snicker and then close the box again. He did this about 4 times before I said "What's in the box buddy?" He turned around, held up his hand and said "kakar!" I was confused and said "show me". He came over, opened his hand and said "kakar!" again. And you know what was in his hand? A piece of graham cracker! I said "Yup, that's a cracker all right!" and he said it again: "kakar!" I was amused. It's his new favorite word.

So despite my frustration with this crazy weather, my son is super cool and makes me laugh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teagan Riley Clark

Running with birds...

Light up the Sky