Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'll post some here and there are more in my photos section...

IMG_4496
The monkey...mad because he doesn't want his diaper changed!

IMG_4459
This one is so cute to me...he figured out that he can roll his cars back and forth on the window!

IMG_4456
Watching for Daddy...

IMG_4448
If only he would have let me have that stinkin' paci before I took this picture!

IMG_4443
Same sentiment here...hey, anyone else notice how blonde his hair is getting?

IMG_4439
IMG_4440
Eli found a comfy place to read!

IMG_4417
Haha! That's the laundry hamper in our room...he got in it okay but couldn't figure out how to get back out!

OK, there are still some videos coming but it took me SO LONG to upload these pictures that I need to go and do something else for awhile...oh yeah, and I have premium again (thanks to taking some stupid surveys!) so I'll be able to put more pictures up now.

Later.

No comments:

Teagan Riley Clark