Thursday, February 7, 2008

yeah...

Looks like the final count for us was 17 inches...good grief. Last time we had this much snow in 24 hours was in the 1800's.

I was kind of hoping to see the sun today so Elijah and I could go outside and get some Vitamin D treatment. Both of us are under the weather. I can't seem to shake this cold...it's settled in my chest and left me with a pretty nasty cough. Elijah woke up yesterday with a very runny nose; then this morning, he woke up about 6am. I went in by him and had to wipe his nose for him. He didn't even want to get up...just wanted his nose wiped and laid back down to sleep. About 8am I heard him coughing...awww...poor little guy! I just checked on him about 30 minutes ago and he's still fast asleep. I'm not even going to worry about him ruining his "schedule" today. I just want him to feel better, and if he needs to sleep, that's fine by me.

It's probably a good thing Adam had to leave again last night, at least in terms of this sickness. He seems to be escaping the bug (knock on wood). Of course, it's lonely here without him . And what did I feed him before he had to leave again last night? Frozen pizza ...I'm such a bad wife! I just didn't feel much like cooking yesterday. I'll have to plan something good for when he comes home again this weekend.

All right, I need to try to get a few things done before the monkey wakes up. Enjoy your Thursday!

No comments:

Teagan Riley Clark